'Yellow 25' of JG400, reportedly captured at Husum on 8 May 1945. Stored and displayed at various RAF establishments till handed back to the Luftwaffe in 1988. JG400's 'Baron Münchhausen' emblem c... (more)
Started its career with JG 73 and ended with Technische Schule der Luftwaffe 3 (TSLW 3) at Faßberg.
On display at the Luftwaffenmuseum. Delivered to the RAAF in Feb. 1945. Served at RAAF Station Butterworth from 1964 to 1980. Flown to Berlin-Gatow in 1980 for preservation.
On display at the Luftwaffenmuseum.
On display at the Luftwaffenmuseum. This aircraft was part of Lufttransportgeschwader 61 (LTG 61).
Part of the Luftwaffenmuseum. Freshly restored and now in colors AS-558. Originally 54+07
Always fun to land on a closed runway! ;)
With the Do27 of the Reservistenkameradschaft Flugdienst
To the right the Tower and part of the Luftwaffenmuseum
Part of the Luftwaffenmuseum.
Special: With external fueltanks!
Tailparade at the museum