Remarks: • Delivered 11/09/57
• 56-0402 US ARMY • # 1723 • L-20 No: 724 • Command A-11
• Davis Monthan 07/04/72 to 10/04/75
• N67146 Department of Emergency, Salem, OR
• Thomas A. Canorozzo, Whitefish, MT • by 02/80
• N555EF Elm Corporation, Bethel, AK • by 03/82
• N755JM regd 12/87 • Jack McManus, Oregon, WI
• Jack McManus, Bettles, AK
• J. W. van der Flier, Lelystad, The Netherlands
• Arrived 14 May 2003
Remarks: Taking off with quite a bit of crosswind. Aircraft is used to drop para-jumpers by ENPC at Seppe. The colour scheme was changed last year. This plane has got an SMA 305-230 engine. It is the first Dutch Cessna 182 with a DIESEL engine.
Remarks: Landing runway 07. Although not clear if you look at the windsock, there were quite a few gusts of crosswind, with the result that you can see. The pilot had to make a few attempts before he could put this sensitive plane safely on the ground. Bear in mind that this is a motorglider!